- 59.14 ml olive oil or 59.14 ml canola oil
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh basil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine oil, basil. garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and toss.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Bring to room temperature before serving (optional).
- Slice the bread and toast in the broiler if desired.
- Top with tomato mixture.