Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I put this together one day when I had a craving for garlic and salt, and all I had to put that on was hamburger buns. I also had the seasoning mixed prepared, but it takes 5 minutes to whip up anyway (Throw all it's ingredients in the blender). An easy to make, tasty snack!
- 8 hamburger buns
- mozzarella cheese (small slices)
- 10 large garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 3 pinches basil
- 3 pinches parsley
seasoning mix (Also good for chicken or beef or pork or fish)
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 1 pinch sage
- 1 pinch bay leaf
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 pinch marjoram
- 1 pinch salt or 1 pinch adobo seasoning
- Toast burger buns in a toaster-oven until desired crispiness.
- Take out of toaster-oven. Swear a desired amount seasoning mix over the white of the bread, then place mozzarella slices on top.
- Places toasties back in the toaster oven on a low setting for about 10 minutes or until the cheese in melted.
- Allow to cool, then dig in!