- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- in sauce pan melt butter, oil, galic, paprika, salt, basil, and parsley til blended.
- spread melted herb mixture on sliced bread and bake til bread is just turning golden brown.
- remove from oven and layer with cheeses on top, place in oven til cheeses are melted and serve warm.