1/2 Photos of Garlic Toast
Mims & Squims's Note:
Given the option, I'd eat nothing but bread. And this recipe uses my favorite ingredient: flaked sea salt! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn on broiler.
- 2Place bread in single layer on sheet of foil. (I use toasted oat bread or whole wheat).
- 3In small saucer or bowl, mix olive oil, margarine, Italian seasoning, garlic, and Parmesan.
- 4Brush or spoon mixture over each piece of bread.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- 6Place 4-6" under broiler.
- 7***Watch Closely*** it can quickly go from browned to burnt if you're not paying attention. Cook 2-3 minutes & remove from oven when edges begin to brown.
- 8Sprinkle lightly with flaked sea salt (I use pink Australian salt, but if you don't have any, a light sprinkling of regular table salt will do).
Browse Our Top Egg-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Toast
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 311.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: