Recipe by Terri F.
Awesome marinade for steak! Make it as garlicky as you like!
Top Review by Rise`
This was superb...very tasty and the mustard adding a nice change! As I was doing T-bones I increased to 3 servings and poured it into several bags to marinade 2 steaks at a time (I always marinade in plastic bags...so much easier). Of course I used maximum garlic and I did have to sub the molasses with Karo syrup. Thanks for a great marinade Terri, this is definately staying in my cookbook.
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light molasses
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ginger
- 3 -6 garlic cloves, crushed (use as much as you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- In a zip lock bag, pour mixture over up to 3 lbs steak that has been scored in a diamond pattern.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, and up to 24 hours before charbroiling.
- Turn bag over several times during chilling time.
- Discard unused marinade.
- Slice steak thin to serve.