Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Awesome marinade for steak! Make it as garlicky as you like!
Make and share this Garlic Teriyaki Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light molasses
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ginger
- 3 -6 garlic cloves, crushed (use as much as you like)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- In a zip lock bag, pour mixture over up to 3 lbs steak that has been scored in a diamond pattern.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, and up to 24 hours before charbroiling.
- Turn bag over several times during chilling time.
- Discard unused marinade.
- Slice steak thin to serve.
This was superb...very tasty and the mustard adding a nice change! As I was doing T-bones I increased to 3 servings and poured it into several bags to marinade 2 steaks at a time (I always marinade in plastic bags...so much easier). Of course I used maximum garlic and I did have to sub the molasses with Karo syrup. Thanks for a great marinade Terri, this is definately staying in my cookbook.
We made rib eye steak kabobs with this yummy marinade! Easy and smells great! I substituted honey in place of light molasses and it worked just fine. I cut back on the ginger as it seemed to overpower the other flavors and it was delicious! We've used this recipe multiple times and it gets great reviews from our guests.