Prep 2 mins
Cook 45 mins
I'm not sure where this recipe came from but it is very good. I serve it with a mushroom and bell pepper saute, steamed broccoli, and lots of French Bread! A wonderful dinner.
- Pre-heat oven 450 degrees F.
- Combine oil, garlic and tarragon in small bowl.
- Coat chicken in oil mixture.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes on 450.
- Reduce heat to 375 and bake additional 30 min (until chicken is no longer pink).
This was easy. However, everyone in my family complained that it was bland. I left the skin on, and it's crispiness was one redeeming factor. I am not optimistic about how the recipe would turn out with the skin removed.