- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1 inch slices toasted (about 12 slices)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, diced finely
- 1 shallot, diced finely
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, diced finely
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- On a cookie sheet lay bread out in one layer.
- Melt butter with olive oil in microwave oven or stove top.
- Add rest of ingredients except for cheese.
- Spread evenly on bread slices and top with a srinkle of cheese.
- Broil till bubbly and cheese is slightly browned.