A yummy nicely seasoned appetizer or side to a pasta dish!
Make and share this Garlic Sun-Dried Tomato Bread recipe from Food.com.
- On a cookie sheet lay bread out in one layer.
- Melt butter with olive oil in microwave oven or stove top.
- Add rest of ingredients except for cheese.
- Spread evenly on bread slices and top with a srinkle of cheese.
- Broil till bubbly and cheese is slightly browned.
Excellent bread! I made this as is and my family went nuts over it. I used my own sun-dried tomatoes, weren't packed in oil, didn't matter, the bread was terrific. Thanks Rita, another great recipe!