1/2 Photos of Garlic Sun-Dried Tomato Bread
A yummy nicely seasoned appetizer or side to a pasta dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a cookie sheet lay bread out in one layer.
- 2Melt butter with olive oil in microwave oven or stove top.
- 3Add rest of ingredients except for cheese.
- 4Spread evenly on bread slices and top with a srinkle of cheese.
- 5Broil till bubbly and cheese is slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Sun-Dried Tomato Bread
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 175.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: