Prep 12 mins
Cook 16 mins
Delicious garlicky steaks.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat grill to medium direct heat.
- Saute garlic in olive oil until hot but not browned. Remove from heat and stir in parsley, green onions, breadcrumbs and basil. Set aside.
- With a sharp knife cut the steak horizontally to form a pocket. Fill with garlic mixture. Stick toothpicks through the cut side to seal the hole. Brush the steak with the rest of the olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill the steak, covered, 5 to 8 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Cut into servings.
Cut this down for DH and I and all he could say was yummmmmm. I knew he would love the recipe beef and garlic (his favorites). Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2014 and this is a keeper.