1/1 Photo of Garlic Stuffed Sirloin
Fragrant, mellow garlic mingles with tender, juicy beef in every bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT oil in small, nonstick skillet over low heat.
- 2Cook garlic for 5 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add green onions; increase heat to medium-low.
- 4Cook for 5 minutes or until green onions are crisp-tender.
- 5Stir in salt and pepper.
- 6Remove from heat; let cool.
- 7PREHEAT grill.
- 8TRIM excess fat from steaks.
- 9Make a horizontal cut through the center of the steaks parallel to the surface of the meat, about 1 inch from each side, to form a pocket.
- 10Cut up to but not through the opposite side.
- 11Spoon cooled garlic mixture into pocket, spreading evenly.
- 12Secure opening with wooden picks.
- 13GRILL steaks over medium-low heat, turning once, for 26 to 32 minutes or to desired doneness.
- 14Remove wooden picks; slice steaks into ½-inch slices.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Stuffed Sirloin
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 21.8 g