1/1 Photo of Garlic Stuffed Pork Loin
1 hr 5 mins
This is a real winner for pork loin. It always comes out moist and flavourful. Leftovers are great thin sliced for sandwiches and salads. Goes great with potatoe salad. Tastes great hot or cold! If you really like spicy try adding a slice of jalepeno pepper in eack hole with the garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fire up the grill!
- 2We have gas so I heat it up on High for about 10 min.
- 3Then turn to low.
- 4If useing Charcoal sear then cook over indirect heat.
- 5I use a paring knife to cut slits into the meat on the fatty side.
- 6Approximately 18 holes (kinda like golf huh).
- 7Insert at least 1 slice of garlic per hole, I try to get it into the middle of the loin.
- 8Rub loin on all sides with Creole Seasoning.
- 9Grill approx 15 minutes, roll it over and baste with beer.
- 10Continue grilling, approx every 15 minutes roll 1/4 turn and baste with beer.
- 11Usually takes about 45- 60 minutes (depends on grilling heat) Check with meat thermometer,@160 degrees F remove from heat, cover and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Stuffed Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.5
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 73.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 34.0 g