Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
AKA - Beetles Pure "Dragon Breath!!" But worth it!
Make and share this Garlic Stuffed Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can jumbo black olives (or colossal)
- garlic, cloves (enough to fill olives)
- olive oil (enough to cover)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 red chili pepper
- Drain olives.
- Peel garlic, stuff into olives.
- Large cloves may be cut to fit.
- Put stuffed olives into a jar (we use a pickle or mason jars).
- Add enough olive oil to cover.
- Add seasonings and chili.
- Seal, shake to mix.
- Let marinate for a few hours (or a day).
These made such a pretty jar...very nice after sitting several (and I mean several) days!! Dragon breath for sure! I used these in so many things! Thanks for sharing!
Whew! Those little babies are strong! Good, but I tried it after l day of sitting, and I think I will let it mellow for a few days, at least! Thank you Kelly!
These are very easy to make, best when left to marinate for a few days. Have other purposes. 1. They keep the mosquitos away. Yes they do! You would be shocked at how many people love these. I have people asking all the time for the recipe. They are also a very good garnish for Bloody Mary's!