1/2 Photos of Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
1 hr 20 mins
Terry Heer's Note:
I've been making this simple appetizer for years, it just sort of invented itself one summer evening when I had a lot of mushrooms, garlic and guests. They can be done on the grill or baked in the oven. They're great either way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and remove the stem from the mushrooms.
- 2Place mushrooms in baking dish, preferably one that can be placed on the grill.
- 3Add a clove of garlic to each mushroom cap.
- 4Drizzle melted butter into each mushroom cap.
- 5Cover the pan with foil.
- 6Place the pan either in a 350 degree oven or on the grill.
- 7Cook for 1 hour.
- 8Serve as an appetizer with french bread.
- 9Don't forget to dip the bread in the garlic infused butter left in the pan.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g