Top Review by bbybug
This is awesome just to use with lime tortilla chips as a dip, if you don't want the heat of stuffed jalapenos. Also, I used 2+ cloves of garlic, not 2 heads. That would've been a bit much. Overall, a pretty tasty appetizer.
- 1 large avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 heads garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 large bell pepper, finely chopped
- 20 -30 jalapeno peppers, canned in oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend avocado and cream cheese with a fork.
- Add garlic, onion and bell pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Trim stems from jalapeno peppers. Cut in halves lengthwise. Remove seeds.
- Fill each half with approximately 1 Tbsp of filling.
- Serve either at room temperature or chilled. Filling may be stored in refrigerator for up to 5 days.