Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I searched the internet for a good recipe for this, couldn't, so developed my own.
- 30 queen anne sized green olives, separate the Olives from the brine keep both
- 2 heads garlic (although amounts will very depending on the jar of olives)
- italian mix herbs
- red chili pepper flakes
- olive oil
- Peel Garlic, cut the rough ends.
- Place in oven safe container.
- Cover with olive oil.
- Shake Italian mix: Oregano, Basil, Parsley, and Red Chile Flakes to taste.
- Place in oven at 375 400 for 5 to 10 minutes, allow oil to boil for 2 minutes.
- Allow the garlic to cool while taking the pimento out of the olives (use a tooth pick).
- Stuff cloves into the olives and place the olives back into the brine (the olive container with the juice).
- ** The oil that the garlic is cooked in can be used as a dipping sauce for toast when finished**.