- 800 g frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons frozen crushed garlic
- 1 dash salt
- 75 g margarine
- 100 g slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill saucepan with water, when boiling, add green beans and cook for about 2 minutes, until just crunchy.
- Rinse immediately under cold water.
- Alternately, you can cook the beans in the microwave for a few minutes until heated through.
- Put margarine in pan and melt, add slivered almonds and toast, as the almonds begin to turn brown add lots of garlic.
- Add green beans and toss quickly.