Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A must for garlic lovers!
Make and share this Garlic String / Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Fill saucepan with water, when boiling, add green beans and cook for about 2 minutes, until just crunchy.
- Rinse immediately under cold water.
- Alternately, you can cook the beans in the microwave for a few minutes until heated through.
- Put margarine in pan and melt, add slivered almonds and toast, as the almonds begin to turn brown add lots of garlic.
- Add green beans and toss quickly.
Absolutely delicious! Flavorful and easy to make. I added some sesame seeds with the garlic. It's a great side dish and I will definitely be making these often. Thank you for sharing!
Oooh, these were good! I halved the recipe(just me and DH). I used fresh garlic and sauteed it after sauteeing the almonds(I did it separately cause my DH can't eat nuts). The flavor was wonderful! I did cook the green beans till they were soft(for DH). Thanks for a very good recipe!!!