Recipe by Shereen
This is a quick and easy recipe for a side dish. It's very flavorful and yummy, I like to make this as a side to go with roast/baked/grilled meat.
- 1 lb French style green bean (OR 1 pkg. frozen green beans, you can substitute regular beans too.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add the green beans and blanch for 2 minutes. Drain.
- (Alternative method: Microwave on high in some water for 5 mins, drain).
- Heat the oil on high heat and add the beans when oil is hot.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder and thyme.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Stir for another minute.
- Your green beans are ready to eat! Enjoy!