Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A friend of mine emailed me this as she knows I love garlic. It sounds like alot of garlic but it supposed to be awesome especially when used in fresh tomato soup.
- 24 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 carrots
- 4 celery ribs, including the leaves
- 2 onions
- 2 turnips
- 2 quarts water
- parsley, as desired
- Wash and chop up vegetables and add to your water in good sized pot.
- Add your parsley.
- Bring your pot of water and veggies to a boil
- Bring down to a simmer and cover, continuing to simmer for about an hour or so.
- Drain your stock and use as desired.
- (need not worry about vampires after using this) :-).
Easy to make I halved the recipe and froze the stock. When I make soup I can let you know how it came out. I tasted it and it was good not too strong tasting so I guess Dracula may not like it. Made for EU Zwt4 for the chic Chefs.