Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
From Kraft Food & Family.
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- Heat skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add steak, sprinkled with pepper. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until medium doneness. Remove steak and keep warm.
- Add the onion to the skillet. Stir in the dressing, cover with lid. Cook 5 minutes, stir. Cook, uncovered, an additional 4-5 minutes until onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; place on serving platter.
- Top steak with the onion mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with broccoli.