Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy 3 step meal that's sure to please most anyone. Takes a little time to make this meal but is definitely worth the effort.
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut bite size
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut bite size
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Put peeled and cut potatoes and onion in fry pan with 1/4 cup butter. Fry on medium low for 30 minute or until tender. Add additional butter if necessary during cooking.
- Fry steak in separate fry pan till done as desired.
- Put steak in with potatoes and onion and add garlic. Stir fry 10 minute on med. low.
easy, fast and filling. greasy and a bit bland tho
Husband and I loved this! We served it(mine without steak and made with eart balance) with collared greens and dinner rolls, it was like a hearty southern meal!!!!Thank you so much for a delicious recipe!