Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar pimiento, cut in pieces,drained
- garlic powder (to taste)
- parsley flakes (optional)
- salt (optional)
- Place cream cheese in mixer bowl, and beat until creamy.
- Stir in pimiento pieces (as much as you like--you don't have to add the whole jar) to taste and for color.
- Add garlic powder a little at a time, taste-testing after each addition, until it is the desired strength.
- Add some parsley flakes for more color& a little salt if you want to perk up the flavor a bit.
- Cover& chill; serve with raw veggies&/or crackers.