Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to throw together. Serve as a side with any meal.
- 2 lbs spinach, coarsely chopped (tips removed)
- 3 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
- heat oil in a wok.
- add tomatoes, garlic, black bean sauce, stir fry for 1 minute.
- stir in the spinach, chili sauce, and lemon juice, and mix well.
- keep stirring for about 3 minutes, until spinach gets wilted.
- season with salt and black pepper.
- serve immediately.
You have to love garlic for this one!! Served with a Korean Bul-gogi and together made a wonderful spicy meal fit for friends. Even had leftovers for the next day.