Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've added a little surprise crunch to this dip.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended.
- Press spinach between paper towels to help take out more liquid.
- Stir in spinach.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
- Serve with assorted crackers and vegetables.