- 2 (10 ounce) bags spinach, washed and trimmed (10 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, slivered
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred spinach and cook in dry skillet until wilted (about two minutes), transfer to plate.
- Heat oil in same skillet.
- Cook garlic and pepper for one minute.
- Add spinach, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until red pepper is tender crisp.