Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was looking for something to make for dinner as I had not made it to the store, and this is what I came up with. Nice and light and extremely flexible, add what suits your fancy! We enjoyed - hope you do too
- 8 ounces pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 0.5 (7 ounce) boxfrozen spinach, thawed and drained (fresh could be substituted)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook Pasta (I used angel hair) according to directions.
- Meanwhile over medium heat melt butter/oil (you could use all of one if you prefer) and add garlic, heat until tender but not brown.
- Add the spinach and heat through.
- Crumble bacon into sauce and continue to stir.
- Add cooked and drained pasta and toss with sauce.
- Add Parmesan cheese and combine thoroughly.
- Serve immediately and pass extra Parmesan.