1/1 Photo of Garlic-spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms With Rosemary
This goes very nice with a leg lamb or lamb chops. Points 0.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- 3Add mushrooms and saute 3 minutes, until mushrooms release juice.
- 4Add broccoli and rosemary and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g