Recipe by Dancer^
This goes very nice with a leg lamb or lamb chops. Points 0.
Top Review by Abba Gimel
Love Garlic, Love Mushrooms, Love Broccoli. Need I say more. I make and serve this with many different dishes. I just seem to compliment everything. I was able to go out to the garden and pick fresh rosemary which I always love to do!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms or 2 cups cremini mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp. dried)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and saute 3 minutes, until mushrooms release juice.
- Add broccoli and rosemary and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.