Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This goes very nice with a leg lamb or lamb chops. Points 0.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms or 2 cups cremini mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp. dried)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and saute 3 minutes, until mushrooms release juice.
- Add broccoli and rosemary and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Love Garlic, Love Mushrooms, Love Broccoli. Need I say more. I make and serve this with many different dishes. I just seem to compliment everything. I was able to go out to the garden and pick fresh rosemary which I always love to do!
Really delicious side dish for our pecan chicken and mashed potatoes! I steamed my fresh broccoli tops for about 5 minutes, just until crisp-tender. I used 1 garlic clove, as opposed to 2 or 3. As made, this served 6. It was plenty garlicky, and the fresh rosemary was just right. I wonder if the broccoli would cook enough without steaming ahead of time; anyway, I didn't want to chance it. Yummy, flavorful and healthy...great!