1/1 Photo of Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To cook spaghetti sauce, in a heavy skillet or cast iron frying pan, slowly heat the olive oil and butter, add garlic, onion and saute until dark golden.
- 2Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a large pot of slow to medium boiling water until tender.
- 3Drain, do not rinse.
- 4Pour sauce hot over cooked spaghetti, toss lightly to coat and top with parmesan cheese.
- 5Serve with french bread and extra Parmasan cheese at the table.
- 6This recipe will cover about 1/2 pound of spaghetti or other Italian pasta.
- 7For a variation, sprinkle with fresh-dried basil before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g