1/4 Photos of Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
I adopted this recipe from Zaar some time ago and finally got round to trying it myself. It's quick and simple and full of fresh flavours. I prefer using basil but the original recipe stated parsley so I left it here for you to choose. Try adding some sliced black olives, fried or marinated mushrooms or sun blush tomatoes at the end.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make spaghetti sauce, cook garlic in butter and olive oil over medium low heat just until the garlic is soft but not browned.
- 2Stir in the parsley or basil and cook for 2 minutes (stirring constantly) until the herbs are limp but still green.
- 3Pour sauce hot over cooked spaghetti, toss lightly to coat and top with parmesan cheese.
- 4Serve with french bread and extra Parmasan cheese at the table.
- 5This garlic sauce will cover 3/4-1 pound of spaghetti or other pasta.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.7
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 104.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g