Recipe by Little Old Me
I usually start this the night before and let the meat marinate over night. That makes for an actual cooking and prep time of just 15 minutes for the main course - gotta love that!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice or 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken with cold water and put into a large ziplock baggie.
- Mix soy sauce, lime/lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard.
- Pour into bag, shake it to coat well.
- Marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook chicken in a skillet 6 or 7 minutes on each side over med-high heat.