Garlic Soup With Toasted Bread
- Heat oil in medium saucepan until hot; add garlic and cook over low heat until garlic is very soft and very lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in cumin, oregano and cayenne pepper; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add broth to saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Spray both sides of bread generously with cooking spray; cook in large skillet, over medium heat, until golden on both sides.
- Place slices of bread in bottoms of 4 shallow bowls; ladle soup over.
- Sprinkle each bowl with 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and garnish with cilantro.