1/1 Photo of Garlic Soup Wit Potato and Egg
Super easy and very good if you feel not very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water with salt and caraway seeds to boil, add the diced potato and cook until tender.
- 2Turn off the heat. Add crushed garlic cloves to the soup.
- 3With a fork mix the egg into the soup.
- 4Add the lard (or other fat) and salt to taste.
- 5Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Soup Wit Potato and Egg
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 68.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g