Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super easy and very good if you feel not very well.
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 4 cups water
- 1 dash salt
- 1 pinch caraway seed
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lard, freely substitute with other fat
- parsley, chopped
- Bring water with salt and caraway seeds to boil, add the diced potato and cook until tender.
- Turn off the heat. Add crushed garlic cloves to the soup.
- With a fork mix the egg into the soup.
- Add the lard (or other fat) and salt to taste.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.