I found this loose recipe page from an old cookbook, not sure which. Haven't tried this, putting it here for my own records. Enjoy!
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee garlic in oil until brown.
- 2Add bread, cook and stir until light brown.
- 3Stir in broth, salt and pepper. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat - cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4Stir atleast half of the hot mixture into the egg. Blend into hot mixture in saucepan.
- 5Boil and stire 1 minute.
- 6Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Soup (Sopa De Ajo)
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 578.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g