Recipe by Normaone
Aside from being a very healthy soup, it is made up of ingredients that I always have on hand. That makes it very inexpensive! Plus, if you do not drizzle with the cream, on WW it is also free.
Top Review by Funandsweet623
It had some serious garlic flavor but it just wasn't something we like. To me it was missing something, my husband said that it tasted like potato soup to him, I think it is just that we like chunky soup.
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup garlic, cloves peeled
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped peeled potato
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- salt and pepper
- whipping cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Puree in batches in blender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Rewarm over medium heat.
- Pour into bowls and drizzle with cream, if desired.