Aside from being a very healthy soup, it is made up of ingredients that I always have on hand. That makes it very inexpensive! Plus, if you do not drizzle with the cream, on WW it is also free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Cover and reduce heat to low.
- 4Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
- 5Puree in batches in blender.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Rewarm over medium heat.
- 8Pour into bowls and drizzle with cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Soup
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g