Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
What can i Say. ITS GARLIC. My favorite Soup. if you like hot use more cayenne. I like to make it ahead of time and let it sit. taste better reheated.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced garlic clove
- 4 cups dry bread, cubed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- Put olive oil and minced garlic into large pot saturate garlic with oil not over heating.
- Add cubed bread and saturate with oil and garlic without over heating.
- Add paprika and chicken stock, salt and cayenne pepper bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree with blender.
- Add eggs and puree with blender.
- Stir in parsley and serve.