Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
What can i Say. ITS GARLIC. My favorite Soup. if you like hot use more cayenne. I like to make it ahead of time and let it sit. taste better reheated.
- Put olive oil and minced garlic into large pot saturate garlic with oil not over heating.
- Add cubed bread and saturate with oil and garlic without over heating.
- Add paprika and chicken stock, salt and cayenne pepper bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree with blender.
- Add eggs and puree with blender.
- Stir in parsley and serve.