Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is so easy to make using Knorr soup mixes as a base. Don't let the amount of garlic cloves scare you--they are not overpowering.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs steak (cheapest cut)
- 5 -6 diced garlic cloves
- 4 cups tomatoes (if you can tomatoes, use 1 qt jar. Any type tomato will do, stewed is good)
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages Knorr vegetable soup mix (or can use Knorr minestrone)
- Cut off fat from steak; make into bite-size cubes.
- Add steak to a pot. Cover with just enough water to boil meat. Add the diced up cloves of garlic.
- Cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
- Add the tomatoes and Knorr soup mixes.
- Simmer 30 to 45 minutes longer.