1/1 Photo of Garlic Snow Peas
I love the ones at P F Changs..so this is my version
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat wok on medium-hi heat .
- 2Add oil get it hot, dump in peas.
- 3About 1 minute after stir frying add garlic and seasoning.
- 4Quick fry just till bright green and still crisp.
- 5Cooking time is an estimate -- do not over cook or they will turn a dull green and go limp.
- 6Remove and serve while still hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Snow Peas
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g