Recipe by Xiola Blue
This recipe came from a Publix flyer I picked up. My husband likes this alot and it is easy to cook.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, divided
- 1 lb frozen large cooked shrimp
- 1⁄4 lb fresh snow pea
- 2 cups instant rice
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 lb steak-topper vegetables (fresh pre-sliced mushrooms, onions, and red/green bell peppers)
- 3⁄4 cup stir-fry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water and 1/2 tspn seasoned salt in small saucepan.
- Cover and bring to boil on high heat (I use regular brown rice cooked in my rice cooker).
- Thaw shrimp by placing in large bowl under cool running water 4-5 minutes (I used fresh cooked shrimp).
- Rinse snow peas and remove ends.
- Preheat wok (or large saute pan) on high 3 minutes.
- Place oil and garlic in pan.
- Add peas and vegetables and remaining 1/2 tspn seasoned salt.
- Stir-fry 2-3 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain Shrimp.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry sauce to wok.
- Stir-fry 1-2 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over rice.