1/1 Photo of Garlic Shrimp with Noodles
A simple, fast, and delicious recipe! Scallops, lump crabmeat (careful not to break up the lumps while cooking), or lobster can be substituted for the shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces uncooked rice or 16 ounces egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, shells removed and de-veined
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1Cook the noodles according to package directions; drain, set aside.
- 2Heat the oil and butter in skillet, then add garlic and scallion; cook while stirring for about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the shrimp and sauté for about 2 minutes until they begin to turn pink (don't overcook).
- 4Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, butter, cayenne, and lime juice and cook, stirring, about 4 to 5 more minutes until sauce is created.
- 5Toss the shrimp and sauce with the cooked egg noodles, serve, and enjoy!
- 6Scallops, lump crabmeat (careful not to break up the lumps while cooking), or lobster can be substituted for the shrimp.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp with Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 195.3 mg
- Sodium 1048.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 30.9 g