Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a nice creamy noodles and shrimp dish. Easy to make. Everyone enjoys!! If you use frozen shrimp, pre-heat them in a saucepan and drain the excess water. I often double this recipe for my family.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 4 1⁄2 ounces noodles and sauce (1 package of Knorr or Lipton butter and herb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp
- In medium saucepan, melt 2 Tbsp butter and cook onion till tender.
- Add water, heat to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and sauce (cook for 8 minutes).
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 Tbsp butter with oil and cook garlic for 30 seconds, add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp until pink.
- Combine shrimp mixture with hot noodles.
- Serve with garlic toast.