Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A friend gave me this recipe but I never did anything with it. Rather than throw it away I thought I would let the zaar community give it a shot.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 -1 1⁄2 ounce chablis
- 1⁄2 ounce brandy
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 ounce shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 -1 1⁄2 ounce parsley, chopped
- 2 cups wild rice, cooked
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Saute garlic and shallots in butter for one minute.
- Add Chablis, Brandy, salt pepper and Worcestershire sauce and stir until combined. Add mushrooms and cook one minute more.
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a singe layer in a shallow baking dish. Pour mixture over shrimp and broil for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over rice.