Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This noodle dish has an interesting flavor twist with the addition of artichokes. It's also fast and easy to prepare!
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package lipton noodles and sauce (Butter & Herb Flavor)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp, peeled
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a medium saucepan melt 2 tbsp of the butter.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in package of noodles.
- Boil gently for about 8 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Cut artichoke hearts in half.
- Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat remaining 2 tbsp butter with the olive oil.
- Over medium heat, cook the garlic until soft but not brown.
- Add shrimp and artichokes hearts.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Stir in parsley and pepper.
- Add to hot noodles and serve immediately.
What can I say my favorites, shrimp and artichoke hearts. I eat smaller portions, so we fed 4 with a side.