Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
We love this crisp stir-fry over wild rice.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cleaned
- 6 ounces fresh snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, julienned
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- In lg skillet, saute garlic in butter 1 minute.
- Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT chicken broth.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add broth; cook 1 more minute.
Very good. I followed the advice of Calee and made this with the My Secret Shrimp Sauce Recipe which was very good. I also added some crushed red pepper for a little kick. Thank you.
This is a very good basic seafood stir-fry. Ive made this a few times with different variations. First I made it as written and found it a bit plain but liked the taste of the peppers and shrimp. Next time I made this I used recipe#175117 instead of the butter. And the next time I made this dish I used recipe#116960 and drizzled some of this sauce over the stir-fry. The photo I took is of the dish with the shrimp sauce. Thanks for sharing this recipe one I will be making again. Made for the seafood challenge in the cooking photo forum.