Recipe by dicentra
This is from TOH. I haven’t tried them yet, but I am typing it up for ZWT II 6 servings.
Top Review by Ms B.
While my husband liked this, I really didn't care for it. It was more like a garlicky, lemony chicken and noodles (with shrimp) instead of a pasta dish. I guess that I like more flavor in my pasta dishes and would rather save the chicken and noodles flavor for my soup. Sorry, it just wasn't too my tastes.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the cornstarch, water and broth until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic and cayenne in oil until tender. Stir broth mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; add shrimp, lemon juice and zest, and parsley. Cook for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Drain spaghetti and place in a large bowl. Toss with the sauce to coat.