1/13 Photos of Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Jessica K's Note:
This is my hubby's specialty! This is one of the things he loves to cook and can do well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta in water till tender, save 1 cup of pasta water for use later. I always put some oil, salt, and fresh herbs in with my pasta when I boil it. Drain and set aside when done.
- 2While pasta is boiling, wash shrimp.
- 3Melt butter over medium heat. Add shrimp.
- 4Let cook till a little pink and starting to curl. Then add garlic.
- 5Cook 5-7 min., add oil. Continue to stir till shrimp is pink and curled.
- 6Add pasta to skillet. Add seasonings. Add just enough saved pasta water till it is not dry but not swimming in liquid either. Depending on amount of pasta this requires 1/2 the cup or all of it. Start with adding 1/4 of it then work up from there.
- 7Keep tossing all ingredients around in skillet till all is incorporated and hot. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 501.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 20.5 g