My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled
- 2 fluid ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 fluid ounces dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1---To Prepare the Topping---.
- 2Mix the lime juice and white wine, then set aside.
- 3In a sauté pan, melt the butter and sauté the garlic.
- 4Add juice/wine mixture, reduce sauce, then toss shrimp into pan and cook until shrimp just turns pink.
- 5Remove from heat and add salt and pepper.
- 6---Final Assembly---.
- 7Brush slices rounds of baguette with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Bake in a 350°F oven until crisp.
- 9Remove from oven, top with shrimp mixture, garnish with chives and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp on Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 188.0 mg
- Sodium 674.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g