Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled
- 2 fluid ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 fluid ounces dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 small baguette, sliced into ¼ inch rounds
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ---To Prepare the Topping---.
- Mix the lime juice and white wine, then set aside.
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter and sauté the garlic.
- Add juice/wine mixture, reduce sauce, then toss shrimp into pan and cook until shrimp just turns pink.
- Remove from heat and add salt and pepper.
- ---Final Assembly---.
- Brush slices rounds of baguette with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 350°F oven until crisp.
- Remove from oven, top with shrimp mixture, garnish with chives and serve.