Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Prep time is only for deveining/peeling shrimp. If you buy them prepared, you'll save time.
- 12 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic and herb seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash brand)
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and pink.
- Remove from heat.
- Add hot noodles, Parmesan cheese and seasoning to shrimp.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.