This is a meal from the Australian Super Food Ideas magazine, Dec 2007. My husband has made this a couple of times already - it is SO quick and super fast to slap together. The taste is absolutely divine. One of our favourites and I asked for it for our anniversary dinner. Enjoy!
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add Onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add shrimp/prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until seafood is just pink.
- Add wine and bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 1minute or until shrimp/prawns are cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon rind and juice.
- Drain Pasta. Return to pan on low heat. Add shrimp/prawn mixture, parsley and feta; toss to combine.
- Season with cracked pepper and serve with crusty bread and fresh green salad.