1/2 Photos of Garlic Shrimp, Lemon and Feta Spaghetti
This is a meal from the Australian Super Food Ideas magazine, Dec 2007. My husband has made this a couple of times already - it is SO quick and super fast to slap together. The taste is absolutely divine. One of our favourites and I asked for it for our anniversary dinner. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add Onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add shrimp/prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until seafood is just pink.
- 4Add wine and bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 1minute or until shrimp/prawns are cooked through. Remove from heat.
- 5Add lemon rind and juice.
- 6Drain Pasta. Return to pan on low heat. Add shrimp/prawn mixture, parsley and feta; toss to combine.
- 7Season with cracked pepper and serve with crusty bread and fresh green salad.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp, Lemon and Feta Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 271.5 mg
- Sodium 645.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 46.3 g