1/2 Photos of Garlic Shrimp, Lemon and Feta Spaghetti
This is a meal from the Australian Super Food Ideas magazine, Dec 2007. My husband has made this a couple of times already - it is SO quick and super fast to slap together. The taste is absolutely divine. One of our favourites and I asked for it for our anniversary dinner. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add Onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add shrimp/prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until seafood is just pink.
- 4Add wine and bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 1minute or until shrimp/prawns are cooked through. Remove from heat.
- 5Add lemon rind and juice.
- 6Drain Pasta. Return to pan on low heat. Add shrimp/prawn mixture, parsley and feta; toss to combine.
- 7Season with cracked pepper and serve with crusty bread and fresh green salad.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp, Lemon and Feta Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 271.5 mg
- Sodium 645.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 46.3 g